Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Katrina: Well, today is the two year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. So much has changed since 8/29/05. Some for the better, some for the worse.

Radiation: Twenty-eight down and 8 to go. The area under my arm is starting to bother me. It hurts worse at night than during the day. The other day, my doctor asked if I wanted a script for some pain pills, just in case. I responded in the affirmative. She then asked what I wanted. I told her I was doing some remodeling, so something with a high street value would be appreciated.

Hair: Still growing! It's about 1/2 long - where there is hair. However, about 1/4 of the follicles haven't started growing yet. It looks like it'll be salt and pepper. More salt than pepper however.

Other bathrooms: The downstairs bath is finished. It looks good! We replaced the floor. The floor was the same lovely blue tile that was upstairs.
The upstairs bathroom - before. Note the lovely blue tile.
The floor after. MUCH better! Also replaced the tub and cultured marble.
Labor Day weekend: I'm heading to Chicago for the weekend. Going to EGA National Seminar! Looking forward to it. I'm leaving Friday and coming back on Sunday.

No comments: