Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday, 6/8/07

Short Story: Well, my counts were good on Tuesday, so I had my LAST treatment today! Tom came and picked me up in Houston. He arrived around 10:30 Thursday night and we left around 8:30 Friday morning. We arrived at the doctor's office at 1:30, 15 minutes early.


EGA: I had a wonderful time at my seminar. We spent our time shopping, eating and stitching. What better time could be had than that???


Treatment plan: Had my last treatment today. Yeah!! I'm very happy about that. Getting a bit tired, but that is to be expected. I am planning on going to Oregon to visit my friend Audrey in July then on to a company meeting in Denver the rest of the week. My radiation should start when I return the week of 7/16. That will last for 6 1/2 weeks. I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in getting my port out before radiation starts.


Bathroom: Everyone put your hands together now! The tile is DONE!! I am so excited to have that phase completed, I can't begin to tell you. Phase "next" should start next week. Not sure what that phase is, but I'm sure I'll hear what it is next week.

No comments: