Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday, June 9, 2007 noon

Short story: Been up since 8 am. Still feeling pretty good. Although I'm about ready to take a nap.

What I'm up to: I've unpacked my stuff from the weekend and loaded the dishwasher. Tom and Trey are very good at rinsing the dishes, but they haven't quite mastered the art of going to the right (where the dishwasher is). But at least the dishes are rinsed! Guess I shouldn't complain.

I've finished editing the pictures from my parent's 50th anniversary party. Be on the look out for an email from me or my mom. If you don't get an email and want to see the pictures, send me a request and I'll get it right out to you!

Bowling: Tom is bowling in State Tournament this weekend. Wish him luck!

Trey's birthday: Trey will be 19 tomorrow, June 10, 2007. I find it hard to believe that I am the parent of a 19 year old. Why is it that when you see your friend's children they seem so old, but your children don't seem to get older?

No comments: