Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there! We celebrated Father's Day and June birthdays last night at my Mom and Dad's house. My brothers Bob and Tom grilled steaks and we had a wonderful dinner.

Still Tired: Feeling OK, but still tired. I'm having trouble falling asleep the last couple of days. I think it's because of "withdrawal" from Ativan, one of the nausea drugs. (It makes you sleepy.) That symptom usually lasts a couple of days so hopefully tonight I'll be able to get to sleep sooner.

Trey: Trey's party was a great success. Lasted from 1 pm to 1 am on Friday. I'd estimate about 30 kids were in and out with about 15 - 20 here at any one time. Tom grilled hamburgers and hot dogs which were enjoyed by all. Apparently the last hamburger was eaten at midnight thirty. Three young ladies showed up at 11 pm as I was going upstairs to bed. Oh to be young again, when one STARTED going out at 10 pm instead of heading to bed!!

No comments: