Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Short Story: Still feeling pretty good. A little tired, but not bad. Took a couple of naps today.

Trey: Went to the Times (a hamburger place) for lunch with Trey and some of his friends for Trey's birthday. They are now over at the house watching the NBA finals.

Bowling: Trey, Stef (Trey's girlfriend) and I also went to watch Tom bowl singles and doubles in State Tournament. Unfortunately, he is not in the money. But he had fun!

EGA: At region seminar, one can purchase tickets for opportunity baskets. The baskets are supplied by various chapters as fundraisers for the chapter. The tickets cost $1 apiece and you place the tickets in buckets next to the baskets. I purchased $20 of tickets and I won a basket! At least my friends tell me I won it - the drawing was Saturday at lunch. Allegedly it is on it's way to me. I know it has bills in various denominations totaling $200 made into origami cranes plus other stitching related items. I can't wait to see what else is in it. I've been to 12 Seminars and never one a basket before. I'm very excited!

No comments: