Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday, 6/14/07

Feeling better: Feeling better today. The Neulasta seems to have kicked in so my energy levels are higher.

Bathroom: The plumbers are here today. Why is it that nothing is easy?? Apparently the lavatories were put in backward on the granite. So one more workman has to come. At this point, what's one more!

The faucets are in and the shower head is on. Apparently I need something called a wall 90 hand shower in polished brass. Once I get that, then the hand held shower can be installed.
Trey: Is having his birthday party here tomorrow afternoon. He has invited 40 of his closest friends. Should be interesting!
Port: I've scheduled to get my port out on June 28 at 11 am. Can't wait. While it's not uncomfortable per se, it bothers me when I sleep on my stomach.

No comments: