Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Short Story: Still feeling good. Been sleeping alot however. Slept about 12 hours last night and took a 2 hour nap today.

Alaska: Trey's girlfriend, Stefanie, got back from Alaska today. Her family went on the cruise/tour that we were supposed to go on. We postponed until next year while they decided to go. We should be able to find out all of the do's and don'ts from them.

If anyone would like to go with us next year, let me know!

Alpha Phis: Went to dinner last night with my seven of my sorority sisters and two guests. We had a lot of fun. After dinner, we went to Erin's son Timmy's house. He is looking to start a business selling alcoholic ice cream. He had several flavors for us to taste test. Each scoop has the same amount of alcohol as a martini. I'm not sure I'm in the target market for this product. I'm thinking I'd rather drink my alcohol and eat my ice cream, although some of the flavors were quite tasty.

Bathroom: We are still waiting on the shelf to be ready. Allegedly it will be ready tomorrow. Since I'll be gone next week, the tile man is coming on Thursday and Friday when Trey is home. Hopefully, the tile will be finished by the time I get home!

No comments: