Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday 5/11/07

Short Story: Just heard from the doctor. Apparently the $3,500 shot finally decided to work. My white count is 6,000, which is well above the low end of normal at 4,000. Guess I'll need another shot next Saturday! Several of you have volunteered to "stick" me. Not sure how I feel about that!

Long Story: My next treatment is a week from today. So I'll have another week of feeling good.

Wigs: I bought a blond and a brunette wig. I told Tom that way he can get two wives for the price of one. He's not so sure it'll be cheaper!! The bangs are a little long, so I go this afternoon to get them cut. Sounds weird, getting a wig cut! I'll post a picture after they are styled.

Bathroom: Tile continues to progress. He is here putting in the floor of the shower today. Things go slowly when work starts at 10 and ends at 3 with an hour lunch! Where can I find a job like that??

Mother's Day: Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there. We are celebrating tomorrow at my mother's house here in Baton Rouge.

No comments: