Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday, 5/2/07

Short Story
Still feeling pretty good. A little tired and sore, but that's about it.

Long Story
Bone Marrow: As you know, I had a shot to stimulate the production of white blood cells. It must have just kicked in as my back is all of a sudden very sore! I'll feel better tomorrow since my white count will be on the way up!

Therapy: Therapy went well, even though I was tired. Debbie (the therapist) said I did everything she expected me to do. My arms are a little sore, which is not surprising. I go again Thursday morning.

Bowling: Tom is getting ready to go to Reno for the National Bowling Tournament. He bowls Friday and Saturday. While he is away, I am having 20 or so of my girlfriends over for a stitching/movie marathon. Should be fun for all.

Bathroom: Ken, the tile guy, came today. It feels like things are finally starting to happen, since the "pretty" stuff is being put in! I can't walk on the tile, so I can't take a good picture. I'll post one when I can!

No comments: