Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday, May 26,2007

Short Story: Still feeling good. Tired of sleeping all of the time though. I slept for 12 hours last night. I've discovered that having hair helps your head slide around on the pillow! Being in bed so much is making my head hurt!!

Crawfish Boil: Went to a crawfish boil at a friends house today. I found out how much I use my acrylic nails when peeling. It was a real pain to peel the crawfish and shrimp without any nails. (Mine are still very short because of how thin the fake nails made them.)

Hair: My hair is starting to grow back. Which makes no sense to me - how can hair grow when chemo makes it fall out??? But it is not growing back everywhere so I have bits of stubble all over my head. Fortunately my eyebrows and eyelashes did not fall out completely. They just thinned a little.

No comments: