Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Short Story: Feeling pretty good. A little tired, but that's it. The metallic taste is going away. I think it's the Decadron that makes that taste. I only take it for for 3 days after treatment, so yesterday was the last day. Still no side effects from the shot.

Long Story:
Therapy: I go to my first therapy session today. I hope I have the strength to get through it! I plan on taking it easy, so I don't get too tired out.

Chemo Brain: Is alive and well. It's like you have permanent dyslexia. It's awful. So if I post or say something that doesn't make sense, please let me know!

Bathroom Remodel: Still going forward. The tile man came yesterday to prep the site. He is supposed to come back Wednesday to begin laying the floor. I think it'll feel like progress is being made when the "pretty" stuff starts happening, and not just electrical wires and studs being put up!

Happy Birthday to my Father-in-Law, Tom Miller, Sr. Today is his birthday!

No comments: